I recently wrote a blog on the best trendy baby boy clothes on Etsy. Since then I’ve gotten a lot of requests for where to find trendy, CHEAP baby clothes online because we all know Etsy isn’t cheap and babies grow so fast you’re lucky if you get a couple wears out of their clothes. I love the cute hipster baby clothes look but I just can’t bring myself to spend $30+ on something our son will only wear for a couple months (unless it’s a special occasion, you have to splurge sometimes). This got me searching. There had to be cheap, hipster baby clothes somewhere! Well, turns out the answer was obvious, Amazon, our go-to for basically everything. Especially since we have Amazon Prime, Amazon Family, Amazon Subscriptions, and the Amazon Credit Card (5% back on all prime purchases!!!).
Tips for Buying Cheap Baby Clothes on Amazon
- Keep in mind, it is Amazon. There are thousands of sellers and a wide range of prices and product quality. Filter your search by what’s important to you.
- Read the product reviews. Most items on Amazon have reviews unless they are new products. Always READ the reviews, don’t just check the star rating. Everyone has a different reason to love or hate something so read the reviews and determine if the pros and cons are in line with yours before buying.
- Read the seller reviews. If the product doesn’t have reviews, click on the seller link on top of the product name and read through some of their other products reviews. This is just good practice if you don’t know who the seller is.
- Check the Sizing. Sizing often varies when ordering online. Check the size chart and read the reviews to determine if the product is true to size. I’ve found they often vary either direction so make sure you’re getting the size you need.
- Since you’re shopping for cheap baby clothes online, know this isn’t going to be top quality. The reason that’s okay is that it’s for a baby and they grow so fast they will only be wearing it a few times anyway. Plus for $6 it’s totally worth it! These are also great for baby photo shoots!
The Best Trendy, Cheap Baby Clothes Online
Amazon breaks down their baby section by baby boy clothes, baby girl clothes, and unisex baby clothes, so I’m going to do the same. As with anything on Amazon, searching and filtering is a bit tedious. Best thing to do is find a product you like that’s in your price range and then use their similar items results on the product page. Another option is to click the seller link above the product name and shop more of that seller’s affordable baby clothes. Chances are if you like one of their items, you’ll like more!
Affordable Unisex, Cute and Funny Baby Clothes on Amazon:
The cute and funny baby onesies are what really got me hooked on Amazon baby clothes. They sell these on Etsy as well but they’re generally more expensive. If you’re into supporting Artisans you can find almost all of these options on Etsy. Keep in mind, Etsy is also open to a lot of sellers and there have been more and more discount, overseas shops popping up on Etsy selling the same Amazon items for a higher price. It’s best to check the seller details to find out where the item is coming from to know if it’s a true artisan made product.
Affordable Baby Boy Clothes on Amazon:
Stripes, camo, antlers, and Aztec prints are super trendy for baby clothes right now. Luckily you can find affordable baby boy clothes on Amazon checking all those boxes. Your little dude in the dapper, hipster baby clothes will be the cutest baby on the block!
Affordable Baby Girl Clothes on Amazon:
Similar to the baby boy clothes, stripes, and Aztec prints are super hot for little ladies right now. Floral and mix and match prints are also very popular and so adorable! You can find tons of cute and affordable baby girl clothes on Amazon that are fit for a mini photo shoot of you little princess!
Where do you shop for trendy, affordable, hipster baby clothes online?
Share your tips for finding cheap baby clothes online or on Amazon in the comments below!
Until next time, happy saving $!!